The morning starts with prayer which helps in honing their focus towards the day’s activities. The children recite the Zee Anthem and the value anthem every day so that they are able to get these values inherently.
Early Childhood Education is the Formative years of a child’s life where education leaves an indelible effect paving a way for the future course. This is a very critical period with very high rate of development of the brain’s potential.
FACILITIES AT MLZS
The 21st century world requires individuals to possess multi-disciplinary skills and capabilities. This necessitates the provision of diverse learning opportunities to students during all stages of their schooling. We provide our future leaders with a conducive atmosphere where the mind is fertile and a seed is sown for a tree of knowledge to flourish. The following facilitate the Teaching - Learning process
- Computer Lab: We have a well-equipped Computer Lab which can house 35 children at a time. We have the latest Software in the computers. The Lab is used by students for their practical work as well as their project work.
- Smart Class: At SAMSIDH MLZS, we use technology to engage our students and parents. Students are given an experiential learning experience of concepts with the help of interactive smart classes.
- Active on Facebook– constant and instant updates of the latest happenings of the school to parents are made available through these social sites
- Parent Portal (ACE): A comprehensive School Management system is being implemented – This will not only enhance school-parent communication, but also act as a channel through which parents can access their child’s details like attendance, assessment, or for applying leave. Information on the school calendar, attendance, Health card, Report card are sent through this procedure. This can be accessed any time during the day through mobile, PC or tab. SMS Alerts- the latest changes and events at school are updated using SMS.
- The Library: Each class has a well-stocked Library. The library houses ‘Reading level’ appropriate books rather than ‘Age Appropriate’ books. Each child in the class can start reading at his/her own pace and level of understanding.
- Activity Room: To fuel the bountiful minds of the children at the Primary level we have a motley of age appropriate Educational equipment. The Activity Room is fully established and well stocked.
- The Fine Arts Room: The performing Arts and the Visual arts are an integral part of the Teaching – Learning process. We have dedicated Dance teacher, Music teacher, Art teacher and qualified teachers for Puppet theatre and drama. The children are both taken to the open ground and/or dedicated rooms to train them for the same.
- The LABS: The school has a fully equipped Computer Lab used by students for their practical work as well as their project work. There is a well-maintained Composite Science Lab where the students observe and perform practical science studies under the teacher’s safe supervision. The school has a Math Lab and a Language Lab and the enrichment classes take place there.
- Outdoor: Keeping in mind the Physical Fitness and the importance that it plays in the brain development of the children, the school in association with TSG-The Sports Gurukul Academy utilises the spacious ground in identifying the innate sport talent in a child and helps train in the field of interest. At the foundation level the ‘Skills’ of pursuing a game are taught rather than the game per se.
- Indoor: The school houses an indoor sports items with carom and other indoor games for the students to enhance and challenge their mental and physical abilities.
- Health Education: The children are also made aware of the Mental and Physical Health benefits of pursuing Sports as a hobby at the Primary level.
- Yoga hall: A well ventilated Yoga hall where our students develop both physical and mental well-being.
- Canteen: A nutritious and tasty food suitable to all palettes, hygienically packed and is made available for breakfast and lunch .
- CCTV: The campus is CCTV enabled. Each floor has ample number of CCTV's which facilitate Monitoring of the students at all times.
- GPRS based transport system: Our buses are well equipped with GPRS devices, enabling parents to track buses. The teachers accompany the children to the bus, place them properly and mark the attendance to avoid room for any confusion and regression. A female adult always accompanies the children in the bus.
- Infirmary: There is a two bed Infirmary and First Aid Boxes are placed in all the floors at strategic places. Annual Medical check-up is done for all the students wherein an anomaly, if any is identified at the beginning of the session.
- Fire Safety: Every floor has Fire Extinguishers and fire safety measures are followed. Regular fire safety mock drills are conducted for the students and the staff to ensure safe execution.
- Sanitation: Maintenance of pure drinking water facility and sanitation facility are a priority here. We have well trained and well-groomed support staff who ensure that the toilets are kept clean at all times.
- GPRS based transport system: Our buses are well equipped with GPRS devices, enabling parents to track buses. The teachers accompany the children to the bus, place them properly and mark the attendance to avoid any room for confusion and regression. A female adult always accompanies the children in the bus.
- The facility extends its support to the following areas within the specified Km Radius.
1. Preprimary- 5km Radius - Belandur, HSR, Pragathi Nagar, Kasavanahaali, Maruthi Nagar,Kodichikkanahalli, Koramangala, Konappanagrahara, Roopena aharhara, Parappana Agarahara,Manipal county
2. Primary- 10km Radius - Devarabisavanahalli, HSR- 7th sector, E-City Phase -1, Doddakannalli, J.P.Nagar- 3rd Phase, BTM 2nd stage, Kodichikkanahalli, Madivala, Domlur, Parappana Agrahara, Roopen Agrahara, Manipal county road.
SamSidh Mount Litera Zee School, Bangalore follows a student-centric curriculum and hence teachers at the school adopt a student-centric approach to learning. Teachers facilitate the learning process by helping the students to access information, by encouraging their creative ideas and honing their interpersonal skills.
We believe that a teacher is the strength of the school and hence all initiatives for the personal and professional growth of a teacher are given prime importance. Our teacher development programme includes 100 hours of training.
All the teachers demonstrate high degree mastery of the subject, possess excellent communication skills, knowledge of progressive teaching methodology, creativity to customize teaching strategies to suit student requirement, commitment and an aptitude that reflects passion for teaching and care for the students.
- Parent Portal – A comprehensive School Management system is being implemented – This will not only enhance school-parent communication, but also act as a channel through which parents can access their child’s details like attendance, assessment, or application for leave. This can be accessed any time during the day through mobile, PC or tab
- SMS Alerts - The latest changes and happenings at school are updated using SMS
- Active on Facebook– The Instant updates of the latest happenings of the school to parents are made available through these social sites
One activity from each category to be chosen
- Theatre and drama
- Classical dance
- Instrumental music- keyboard
- Basket ball
Out door: Keeping in mind the Physical Fitness and the importance that it plays in the brain development of the children, the school in association with TSG-The Sports Gurukul - utilses the spacious ground in identifying the innate sport talent in a child and helps train in the field of interest
Indoor: The school houses a indoor sport hall equipped with table tennis, carom and other Indoor games for the students to enhance and challenge their mental and physical abilities
SAMSIDH Mount Litera Zee School’s admission process seeks to provide every child a fair and equal opportunity to develop ability and potential towards his/her successful completion of education.
The admission process mostly begins a year in advance.
Or walk in to one of our schools. A prior appointment will reduce your waiting time.
Our representatives will help you with the admission procedure.
We are open Monday to Saturday -9:00 am to 4:00 pm. A prior appointment will reduce your waiting time.
Entry Criteria for admission
- Kidzee students will be granted admission to SamSidh Mount Litera Zee Schools on a priority basis.
- Admission will be granted to students on the basis of Observation conducted in person
Documents to be submitted
- Application form
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- 5 passport size photographs
- Fees structure for SAMSIDH Mount Litera is as per Zee Learn norms
- Schools charge a security deposit, which is refunded along with school leaving certificate
MOUNT LITERA ZEE SCHOOL, SOUTH BANGALORE
Office Timings: 9:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m
# 58/4, Haralur Road,
Kudlu, HSR Extn,
South Bangalore - 560 068.
Landline : 080 - 654 68 341
Mobile : +91 90 08 55 61 61
E-mail : enquiries.HSRextn@samsidhmlzs.com