Change is the only constant and our country has seen so many revolutionary changes in the last few decades. But sadly only in the field of education, we still follow the age-old practice of recognizing someone only by the grades and scores in the exams. No importance is given for the acquisition of skills and behaviour. It is unfortunate that eighty percent of our graduates are not work-ready and the remaining twenty percent also require some kind of orientation. Though our graduates fare extremely well on the content with rote learning, they struggle in the conceptual understanding which is a combination of knowledge, skill and application to real-life situations. These thoughts led to the creation of Samsidh Schools which teach the students the knowledge required, the skills to apply the learnt knowledge in real-life situations and the equanimous behaviour required to lead a contented life. Samsidh follows the CBSE curriculum and has collaborated with Zee Learn Ltd for the curriculum support.
Samsidh Group is the brainchild of a group of edupreneurs whose Founder Chairman is Mr.Vasa Srinivasa Rao. An engineering graduate with over 30 years of experience in the Public Sector, MNCs and IT industry and Education Mr Vasa ventured into the field of Education in order to prepare the children to become 21st Century leaders.
Samsidh is committed to
Our dream at SAMSIDH MLZS is to attain the heights of academic excellence to enable the child to face the challenges of the future. We provide a balanced environment focused on shaping children into leaders of tomorrow by offering comprehensive education through a developmental approach. Hence, at SAMSIDH Mount Litera Zee school, we believe in making students acquire the skills of employability, which is our challenge and make them leaders of the future.
The school environment promotes order, independence, a love for learning, a connection to the world and a sense of social responsibility. A strong requirement today is to simultaneously weave a firm moral fibre in the student's personality. Our values of compassion, integrity, humility, open mindedness, are behind everything we do here.
We are doing all we can to ensure that we prepare our students as confident, caring young people, who are creative, curious, and committed to their learning. We believe we empower our students with the necessary tools to choose their future.
Core values function as the foundation of leadership.
Our students will role model these values. These six values are held very dear by the school and are inculcated to the students at every opportunity. Each unit of the lesson teaches them one of these values; they recite the value anthem created by the school every day in the assembly. There are the photographs of great personalities with the meaning of the value and a famous quote explaining the essence of the value in every floor. Students are encouraged to look for other famous personalities portraying these values and also identify people around them portraying the values and appreciate them.
If we do not value our values, we shall have no value
Just as no two thumbprints are alike, every child is born with a unique personality. S/he has a unique DNA print and brain network that dictates the manner in which s/he assimilates and processes information and reacts to stimuli. SAMSIDH Mount Litera Zee School, Bangalore aims to translate this belief into a pedagogy that adopts the child’s unique learning style. We follow an integrated model of Learner Centric Education – where the child is at the centre of everything that we do.
- With compassion I shall care
- With integrity I shall work
- With humility I shall serve
- With authenticity I shall live
- With open mindedness I shall observe
- So that with growth mindset I shall succeed
OUR ASSOCIATION WITH ZEE LEARN
Zee Learn is India’s leading company in education segment with the fastest growing chain of K-12 schools and India’s No. 1 chain of pre-schools in its portfolio. Zee Learn aims to improve human capital through quality education and development. With the most advanced teaching methodology – Litera Octave, Zee Learn, under its brand name Mount Litera Zee Schools, provides a promising education to the future generation enabling them to explore their true unique potential.
Zee Learn is India’s leading company in education segment with the fastest growing chain of K-12 schools and India’s No 1 chain of pre-schools in its portfolio. Zee Learn aims to improve human capital through quality education and development. With the most advanced teaching methodology – Litera Octave, Zee Learn, under its brand name Mount Litera Zee Schools. provides a promising education to the future generation enabling them to explore their true unique potential.
Mount Litera Zee Schools is now the second largest chain of schools in the private-unaided category with over 89 schools in more than 75 cities. Launched in December 2008, a total of 60 schools were signed up in one year making Mount Litera Zee School the fastest growing school chain in India.
- Essel group runs around 32 businesses like Zee Network, Essel world etc.
- Entered the field of education with ZICA and ZIMA in 1995 under the brand name Zee Learn
- Started Kidzee in 2000 ( largest chain of pre-primary school )
- Continuity from Kidzee in the form of MLZS ( 2nd largest chain of school )
- With more than 83 schools in 70+ cities, 110 branches spread across India; Mount Litera Zee School is India's fastest growing network of K12 schools
- Mount Litera Zee school is the
- Winner of “Best Content and Delivery Award”, Indian Education Congress in 2011
- Winner of Franchise Plus “Franchisor of the Year” award in 2010
- Winner of Franchising World “Best Franchisor in Education” award in 2009
- Winner of Franchising World “Best Franchisor in Pre-school education” award in 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Easy Internal Transfer Policy
- We have been awarded the International School Award from British Council for the years 2016 to 2019.
- The Lesson Plan in English is published as one of the excellent examples of Lesson Plan by British Council in their Core Skills Journal.
- Won I prize in the video presentation on the Core Skill Journey for British Council.
- The first batch of Grade 10 appeared for the Board Exam March 2016 and made the school proud by scoring 100% results.
- Currently working on a project with British Council on School Enterprise Challenge.
- Has been adjudged as Gold School by Gray Matters.